Create an ongoing competitive advantage by building effective systems
and consistent behaviors into your work culture.
Our simple and effective approach aligns employees with organizational goals, reduces waste, recovers non-value-added expenses and shapes a work culture focused on continuous, sustainable performance improvements.
Proven effective across all industries, verticals and departments for
companies of any size.
Get results by design, not chance
Less waste and more accountability equal big savings
Empowering employees to work efficiently and make data-driven decisions allows you to identify and recover hidden costs and non-value added expenses that increase your bottom line. Our clients have achieved these results—you can too!
- $3.2M sales increase
- $636K labor savings
- $121K reduction in expenses
In Refurbishment ROI 60:1
- $1.2M increased profits
- $232K reduction in rework expense
- $175K labor savings
In Manufacturing ROI 30:1
- 80% reduction in material shortages
- 45% improvement in OEE
- 40% reduction in turnover
Recent Blog Postings
- Root Cause Analysis: Finding the Cause of Performance Issues February 3, 2016 Look beyond the obvious
In the same way that a Band-Aid merely covers up a wound but doesn’t heal it, treating just the symptoms of your business’s performance issues, won’t make them go away. Problems occur in every business, regardless of size or industry, that impact the overall level of performance throughout the company.
If you’re finding that you spend time putting ... Read more
- Optimize Your Workplace by Eliminating Waste January 27, 2016 When you’re evaluating efficiency, you have to look at how much is being accomplished in a given amount of time, not how busy everyone is.
Here’s the visual: A hamster running around and around on its wheel. He’s busy and working hard, but is he actually getting anywhere? Now think about your workplace. Is there constant activity? Even a bit of ... Read more
- 5S and Safety in the Workplace January 20, 2016 For companies that are looking to reduce waste, increase productivity and ultimately improve their bottom line, the 5S method is a smart and viable solution.
The 5S method is a way to make things run smoother, eliminate time-wasters and keep team members safe by making certain actions and practices standard in the workplace. While it was most popular among manufacturing and ... Read more
(Visited 266 times, 9 visits today)